Complaint Review: loan4utoday

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: shellyb — Las Vegas Nevada
loan4utoday

loan4utoday This company sent a bogus check,#99056, in the amount of $30.00 without my permission, thus causing my checking account to overdraw. I never sought a loan with them, notr clicked on any website. When , Internet

On April 25th, I had a check in the amount of $30.00(#99056) debited from my checking account. I did not authorize this transaction, nor did I seek a loan with this company. This is complete fraud. This is the third time this has happened to my account, thus causing overdrafts to my account. I do not open e-mails or seek new loans. I want my money back and I want this company to be shut down. They are theifs. When I call the number to their company, they never answer the phone. They just ask to leave a message. I have left several messages with this company asking how they are obtaining my info. as well as letting them know, I am reporting them as a fraudulent company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-This-company-sent-a-bogus-check99056-in-the-amount-of-3000-without-my-pe-1046496. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday