Complaint Review: loan4utoday

• Submitted: Sat, March 16, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, March 16, 2013

• Reported By: discussed! — Bedford Hts, Ohio Ohio

loan4utoday Took money from my checking account twice before I notice it, my bank can't stop payment because of different amounts being with drawn. Internet

*Consumer Comment: This is who stole your money, file a police report

I often check my checking account on line just to find out that there was a check submitted from Loan4 u today for $30.00 then an  auto withdrawl of $24.95.  Don't know who these people are. But I've been scammed.  I do have another on line loan from Cashnet USA. And have been worned by my banker that there are Loan Company's share different names. Please be  ware.  Scammed artist are on the rise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-Took-money-from-my-checking-account-twice-before-I-notice-it-my-bank-cant-s-1035282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday

This is who stole your money, file a police report

AUTHOR: Lisamb4169 - ()

I am passing information along, to all of those invovled with this paydayloan SCAM. It's a man by the name of Aaron Shoaf who is passing fradulant/counterfiet checks through your bank. We got hit last week, as well. We need to file criminal charges, with our local police department to get him shut down, ASAP. He has OTHER multiple fraudulant businesses online, as well. This man wrote a counterfiet, check and attempted to pass it through my bank. Luckily my bank was able to stop him. If i see another charge, I will file police report. Liable to do  it anyways, because i am seeing other reports of him hitting other people's bank accounts! I check these boards DAILY. If anyone else gets hit, I will continue to pass along this THIEFS information! Shut him down, file a FBI REPORT, POLICE, REPORT AND CALL THE LYCON Nevada police department, and report there lastly. You also need to get ahold of the check fraud system in NC, and file diligently with them! Follow my advise, everyone on this board and other boards, that are reporting this crook, he will get shut down and sent to jail. Here is his information.

Aaron Shoaf
Silver Springs, NV
support@fastloanfast.com (this email address is bogus, it doesn't work, they will NOT respond to you!)

COUNTRY NAME     United States