Complaint Review: loan4utoday

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Gloria — Alexandria Louisiana
loan4utoday

loan4utoday loan4utoday: Bad News, Bad Company and Very Bad Business Tactics. JUST BAD! Internet

Loan4utoday is a type of company that all of americans such as myself can certainly do without. On April 22, 2013 this company tapped into my account and used a bogas check with my account numbers on it and a statement saying (no signature required, this payment has been authorized by your depositor). Loan4utoday need to get a real job that will pay them for a honest days work and not spend valuable time surfing or lurking around on the internet taking consumers such as myself hard earned money without our knowledge or permission. I am thankful that I check my account balance often and was able to catch the scam that was initaited by this company in time. My bank was instrumental in helping me clear this situation up by reimbursement of $63 ($30 check and $35 overdraft fee). I had a positive balance of $1.59 before this fradulant action took place. There are other consumers that were not so fortunate.  After reading some of their complaints about this company through Ripoff Report, I felt compelled to write about my experience. Please let us band together and try to prevent this fradulant act from happening to others. Ripoff Report Rocks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 05:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-loan4utoday-Bad-News-Bad-Company-and-Very-Bad-Business-Tactics-JUST-BAD-1046736. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday