• Report: #1051969

• Reported By: angry — Mount Airy North Carolina
loan4utoday
Internet USA

loan4utoday took 30 dollars from my account twice Internet

*Author of original report: i filed a police report

I am very angry that this has happened to me. I never thought something like this could happen to me. It makes me sick to know my hard earned money is being taken away from me when I hardly have any to begin with. I live paycheck to paycheck and can barely make ends meet and stupid people find ways to steal money from you!!! Its happened twice now, luckily my bank has been good about it but Im not gonna just change my account number and forget about it. I want someting done about it!!!! They have taken 30 dollars out of my account and ive tried getting in touch with them via email and phone but neither have worked. Im having to leave work to deal with this situation. If anybody has sued these people or found a way to stop them please let me know. thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/internet/loan4utoday-took-30-dollars-from-my-account-twice-Internet-1051969. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday

i filed a police report

AUTHOR: angry - ()

i was able to research more into who is hosting these websites and was able to talk to someone but they couldnt give me any information. so i filed a police report and the sherrif came out to my house to get the info and thier hopefully going to get these crooks. im trying to help myself and help everyone who is affected. HAS ANYBODY ELSE FILED A POLICE REPORT OR TAKEN ANY ACTION???