Complaint Review: loan4utoday

• Submitted: Fri, March 22, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Loan4utoday.com — Somerville Massachusetts
loan4utoday.com, California United States of America

loan4utoday loan4utoday.com this internet web base company which i never done business with went to my account and took $30 from my account, and I want my money to go back oon my account asap. loan4utoday.com, California

This web base internet loan company call loan4utoday.com which i never done any business with went to my accountt online and took $30 from it on March 14, 2013 so i need my money back on my account asap. This kind of fraud needs to stop, and somebody needs to tell me how can that happened.
The phone number they listed on their web site only working as voicemail, and nobody returns my calls.
However, this is the number 775 200 1525.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utoday/loan4utodaycom-California-/loan4utoday-loan4utodaycom-this-internet-web-base-company-which-i-never-done-business-wi-1036988. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday