Complaint Review: loan4utoday.com

• Submitted: Mon, April 08, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 08, 2013

• Reported By: lou lou — saint johnsville New York
loan4utoday.com

loan4utoday.com I was checking my recent checking account activity and noticed a check to whick i did not authorize.I have tried to call the tel.number on the bottom of check.no one answers . Internet

I,Lori,from saint johnsville N.Y. have been ripped off of my hard earned money by this loan company ,Ive never taken out a loan by them.You can tell by activity on my checking account I never haver a deposit by them either so they legally have no Right to take my money.The charge was for $30.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2013 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utodaycom/internet/loan4utodaycom-I-was-checking-my-recent-checking-account-activity-and-noticed-a-check-to-1041688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday.com