Complaint Review: loan4utoday.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 29, 2013

• Reported By: angryvictim101 — Eustis Florida
loan4utoday.com

loan4utoday.com loans4utoday stole money from my bank account using a made up check (I can't even get checks with my second chance bank account) Internet

I've NEVER even heard of this company until today! I was monitoring my bank account, and found a scanned copy of a check and thought it was odd sense my bank refuses to even issues me checks considering I have a second chance bank account. This check was for #30, and it stated it was paid to "loan4utoday". Where I should have been the one to sign the check, it stated "NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED this payment has been authorized by your depositor:". The back of the check wasn't even endorsed. It had all my information on it, including my home address and my cell phone number! Sense my bank won't allow me to get checks attached to my bank account for my own personal use, I found it strange that my bank even allowed this to go through! The check was fraudulent, and completely made up! I can't get a hold of anybody at this "internet company" I'm waiting on my bank to investigate, but apparently this isn't the first time this company used a fake check  to withdraw money from my account! My bank said they removed money from my account in the same manner during february. [continued below]....
..... I was shocked! This has to be criminal! I know it's illegal! I want my money back! We are a family of 5, three children aren't cheap to take care of, and every dime earned in our household from the excessive working doesn't belong in some greedy, fraudulent, illegal company that didn't do the labor to earn the money we put into our bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2013 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loan4utodaycom/internet/loan4utodaycom-loans4utoday-stole-money-from-my-bank-account-using-a-made-up-check-I-ca-1046874. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loan4utoday.com