Complaint Review: Loanbright.com

• Submitted: Tue, April 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 18, 2010

• Reported By:Ft Lauderdale Florida
27902 Meadow Drive Suite 375 Evergreen, Colorado U.S.A.

Loanbright.com Sent me useless leads, then hung up on me when told about it. Evergreen Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Good News Bad News

*Author of original report: Loanbright is a Scam!

* : A Rude Customer Who Doesn't Understand the Process

Before I bought leads from this outfit, I entered my information on one of their sites to see the response time of their leads. It took 2 days for anyone to call me. I got 4 calls within a half hour of each other, all from loan officers looking to sell a mortgage. Later that night a representitive from Loanbright called me to verify my information.

I should have never bought a thing from these people. Of course the leads were all either called by several people already, or were not answering. When I called the customer service I spoke to a lady named Deb Carver. She informed me that all the leads are called and verified by their staff before being sent out.

I told her I submitted my info and was called by 4 companies before qc called me. I asked her if she thought 2 days was a timely manner to call back an internet lead. She proceeded to act oblivious to the question, and tried to ask me a question. I told her it's her turn to answer and she blew up at me and hung up on me.

She then went into my account and returned some leads and replaced them with new ones without my consent. She does not believe i sent my info and that it took 2 days to get called. I gave her the four numbers of the l.o's who called me. She claims without a name she cannot see who it was.

These leads suck majorly! The one guy who answered has a problem proving his income and is never going to get a loan anywhere. So be careful with these people. Instead of helping me they are basically calling me a liar now and that I am a bad loan officer for not working their leads harder. If these leads are any good, why don't they open a mortgage company?

Steve k
Ft Lauderdale, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2009 03:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loanbrightcom/Evergreen-Colorado-80439/Loanbrightcom-Sent-me-useless-leads-then-hung-up-on-me-when-told-about-it-Evergreen-Col-447058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loanbright.com

Good News Bad News

AUTHOR: Scott Lindstrom - ()

I've used Loanbright off and on over the last couple years.  I've gotten deals through the leads.

I agree 2 days is too long to get back to you.  In my case, they were much faster - same day.

The fact that 4 or 5 loan officers called trying to sell you a mortgage is a GOOD THING!  How can you complain about that?  That's what the product is and the fact that you got calls proves it works.

As to the leads being called by 4 or 5 others, that's true and that's why they're $2.00 each.  I don't know if you've actually shopped, but the people who provide EXCLUSIVE leads charge between $25.00 and $60.00 each.  At $2.00 the leads require more work, but there are a LOT more leads to work with within your set budget.  And like leads at ANY price, they don't all turn into deals.

Regarding them calling leads, my understanding is that they do call SOME leads and, if they get an answer, they forward them immediately to your phone.  If you don't answer they forward them to someone else.

They've always treated me well.  If a lead has a bad number they've replaced it free.  And, I typically got 4 to 5 leads a day.  Not bad!

It's clear that your expectations were different from the product.  But it's hard to know who's fault that is.  In my case they delivered EXACTLY what they promised and I would never call them anything close to a ripoff.

Loanbright is a Scam!

AUTHOR: Steve k - (U.S.A.)

It took 5 months for whoever answers this from Loanbright to respond to my post.  That shows the ineptitude of the entire organization, from top to bottom.  Whoever buys leads from these people should be really careful!  They sent my info to 4 or 5 loan officer's before their "qc" even called to verify the lead.  This should have made me stay away from them, but it didn't.  Their leads were all called by 4 or 5 people before me, no answers or said they never entered info.  On top of their crap leads, this woman Deb Carver was rude, obnoxious, and should get a job where she does not have to deal with people.  Karma is undefeated, Loanbright you had better watch your step.

A Rude Customer Who Doesn't Understand the Process

AUTHOR: Christopher - (U.S.A.)

What happened to this loan officer is pretty simple.  Why did it take 2 days for a loan officer to call after his bogus submission?  Because we were busy verifying his information.  That's what we do - extensive QC.  The call he got back AFTER the 4 companies we matched him with was our QC dept verifying that indeed this was a bogus lead as reported by one or more the companies we gave his information to.

Not really sure why someone would be upset that we replaced their bad leads - that's what we do when they are reported as such.  We don't check with a customer to do what is standard procedure.  This employee was doing her job of trying to appease a disgruntled customer by giving them new leads.

The rest of these complaints are somewhat baffling - It's impossible for us to look up our customers with a phone number.  Any mortgage company has dozens of numbers - a piece of data we don't ask for from our customers.  Why he didnt have a company name etc of who called him doesn't make any sense.

This company was actually started and founded by loan officers, this is just a different company and different business model.  Running your own brokerage alongside a lead company is somewhat unethical as you can be accused of cherry-picking the best and selling the rest.