Complaint Review: loandepot.com

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: frank — houston Texas United States of America
loandepot.com
26642 town center dr Internet United States of America

loandepot.com mislead , took money ,never completed job. foothill ranch, Internet

i wanted to refinanced my house , somehow ended up getting a phone call from a guy named Chris, he gave me the car salesmen speech , so I had him check my credit (750s) gave me the" i must commit with some money to lock my rate in" ,so i did . I made it clear to him that I work offshore on an oil platform and that I may have communication problems , he said "no problem " ., so I was told by christ that I had Brandon taking care of my loan ,and he was one of the best , he told me I was lucky ,lollololo..

I go back and forth sending emails and paperwork and this and that , after 3 months I send emails to christ and brandon  with .?????whats going on ??? ..I was reassured that everything was ok .And in a few weeks ill have my refinanced and everything ok .6 weeks pass and I send another email , when is this going to be finalized ? They blame something on someone and tell me in a few weeks I will close.Finally they said everything is ready to go , and I happen to be home . I was happy it was going to be over .

I send email to brandon telling him I was ready ,I get no reply till the following afternoon and tells me it has to go to a lawyer and Texas is complicated . im thinking we are almost done ? I didn't realized I was about to be taken for a  fool .I get a phone call from brandon telling me ,a day after he was going to send it to lawyers to finalize  the loan ,that I TOOK TO LONG AND THAT I HAD TO START THE PROCESS ALLOVER AGAIN ,so I never got a warning and a we need to finish this by this day deadline or anything , UNPROFESSIONAL ,MISLEADING ,AND BEHAVIOR THAT I BELIEVE TO BE CRIMINAL .I ask what my next step is to brandon , he said I HAVE TO PAY ANOTHER FEE AND START ALLOVER . Im by no means  rich ,thus explains my refinancing ,they took advantage , they took my money and then when I asked to talk to a management they refused to connect me to one . LONEDEPOT HAS TO BE THE MOST UNPROFESSIONAL BANKING ENTETY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH , I FEEL I WAS ROBED AND THE LAUGHED AT . thank you, and good luck
I will be calling the B.B.B.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 02:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loandepotcom/internet/loandepotcom-mislead-took-money-never-completed-job-foothill-ranch-Internet-979187. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loandepot.com