adjusted

Internet USA
  • Phone: 7273843308291
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

loans of america David Walter,Eric Matthews, John Hutchinsonadditional Phone 727-242-7047 They were supposedly helping restore good credit but took $623 instead Davie Florida

I was trying to get a loan to improve credit score. I was contacted by this company and they said "you will not pay a penny upfront" but we will loan you $5000 and your payment will be $229 a mont for 24 months. This was more than what I was looking for but could consolidate several smaller payments and improve my credit score at the same time. They told me to go to Walgreens and purchas a $229 vanilla reload card to verify that I would be able to make my 1st payment then I would recieve the loan in my checking account,

they then said I needed to purchase FDIC insurance since it was for $5000 and it was $50/$1000 for a total of $250(card 2) the next day they said the FDIC was charging me a penalty for not paying the insurance on the same day as the 1st card and that penalty fee was $130(card 3) then they said the bank declined the deposit and they could send it Western Union but I would need to purchase a 4th card in the amount of $180.

I told them I was not getting any more cards and I would like to just cancel the loan and get the money off the cards. They said there was a freeze on the cards and to cancel the loan it would be another card in the amount of $250. I proceeded to tell them that I had reported them to the BBB and that I had reported them as phishing and to the customer service department of the card company where I also found out that the cards were not frozen they had been redeemed.  more cards and I would like to just cancel the loan and get the money off the carda.

They said there was a freeze on the cards and to cancel the loan it would be another card in the amount of $250. I proceeded to tell them that I had reported them to the BBB and that I had reported them as phishing and to the customer service department of the card company where I also found out that the cards were not frozen they had been redeemed. I am filling out dispute paperwork sent to me by the card company although I know this will not get me my money back but in hopes that the more actions I  take it may not happen to anyone else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 06:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loans-of-america/internet/loans-of-america-David-WalterEric-Matthews-John-Hutchinsonadditional-Phone-727-242-704-1141296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loans of america