Complaint Review: loans of america

• Updated: Fri, July 12, 2013

• Reported By: lied to — arlington Texas
loans of america
loansofamerica.com none, Florida USA

loans of america The consumer really did me in with 811.00 and promised 5811.00 would be In my account within 13 mins took 811.00 and promised to deposite 5811.00 into my banking account mnies never made it to my account but they got their money Florida

This company said I was approved for 5000.00 with poor credit because they wanted to help me repair my  credit and not to worry...made peomise after promise and never delivered always wanted more money and when they got all they could cease communication with me.. and did not deliver I can't get my money back and now in worse shape than ever!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loans-of-america/none-Florida/loans-of-america-The-consumer-really-did-me-in-with-81100-and-promised-581100-would-be-1066647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loans of america