Complaint Review: loans4utoday

• Updated: Tue, March 26, 2013

• Reported By: stacy — sevierville Tennessee
loans4utoday
Internet, Tennessee United States of America

loans4utoday this company took money out of my bank, without my consent or knowledge until i was notifies from my bank report. i did not give them permission to do this nor have i talked to anyone at this company. Internet, Tennessee

*Consumer Suggestion: contact Shield Law Group

this company took money out of my bank without me telling them too, i have never spoken to anyone from this company. i dont know how they got my info but they did and they charged me 30.00 for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2013 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/loans4utoday/Internet-Tennessee-/loans4utoday-this-company-took-money-out-of-my-bank-without-my-consent-or-knowledge-unti-1037732. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on loans4utoday

#1 Consumer Suggestion

contact Shield Law Group

AUTHOR: Emily Y - ()

www.shieldlawgroup.com  We may be able to help you.  Please check out our website and contact us.