Complaint Review: Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: Jeremy — san diego California
Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF
8334 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego, California United States of America

Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF Lobel, Financial, UNETHICAL SCAM, LIES, DO NOT ACCEPT A LOAN FROM THEM San Diego, California

Lobel Financial is the worst thing to happen to the financial industry in the last 20 years!  They have blatantly lied and covered their stories time after time.  I have 3 recorded calls from them each time contradicting what was said in each previous call.  I was told that I could adjust my due date for my invoices, the recorded call clearly states that my account rep Lorena would have no problem getting that done for me and thanked me for my time.  My recorded call also has her telling me that the call is being recorded for training purposes.  Now, a year later they want me to pay over $1,000 in late fees because it was never adjusted.  Then I ask them to pull the recorded call, and guess what!!  No recordings of any calls are on my account.  Of course.  It wasn't until I presented them with my recordings that they finally admitted it, 2 weeks later from a "manager" that spoke horrible english and sounded 12. [continued below]....
.....  Really!?  But because I didn't tell them I was recording my calls they will not adjust the due date and I still owe them the $1040.18 in late fees.  Lose-Lose situation.  You cannot win.  I am taking them to court and hopefully I win, however, I just wanted to get this out there.  If you are looking to purchase a car and Lobel offers you a loan DO NOT ACCEPT IT!  I have just had the worst 3 years working with this company.  Your account rep changes every time you call and they all tell you something different.  Signing with them is signing to get ripped off.  Not to mention they raised the price of the car by an extra $2500.  So you will end up paying upfront for the loan, plus interest, plus late fees, and get disrespected and treated like a scumbag every you get them on the phone.  Please email me if you'd like to hear the recorded calls.  I have an account set up just for this.  The email is Grant.the.wolf@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial-LIES-UNETHICAL-RIPOFF/San-Diego-California-92111/Lobel-Financial-LIES-UNETHICAL-RIPOFF-Lobel-Financial-UNETHICAL-SCAM-LIES-DO-NOT-1044087. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial... LIES, UNETHICAL, RIPOFF