Complaint Review: Lobel Financial

1150 North Magnolia Avenue Anaheim, California United States of America
  • Phone: 714-995-3333
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Lobel Financial Claimed I did not have insurance, claimed never received documents. Anaheim, California

Lobel Financial has caused me so much trouble and mental anguish, and I've repeatedly had to pay for their mistakes. They claim I do not have insurance and that I have not provided proof of insurance to them, which I have, on numerous occasions. They threaten to repossess my vehicle and I have been in full compliance with every request they have made. They took a payment out of the wrong account, and overdrew my account and put me in collections.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2012 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lobel-Financial/Anaheim-California-92801/Lobel-Financial-Claimed-I-did-not-have-insurance-claimed-never-received-documents-Anahe-927245. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lobel Financial