• Report: #1092019

• Updated: Tue, October 15, 2013

• Reported By: Johnny Q — San Antonio Texas
Local Splash SEO
3540 Howard Way costa mesa, California USA

Local Splash SEO Relevant AdsMichael Georgio877-635-6225 ex 1 ask for Michael Georgio Online SEO Management took me for about $400 costa mesa California

I was promised by a salesperson to get my website ranked on 1st page of google for my keywords "photographer San Antonio TX ". I was charged and initial startup fee and first month payment which was around $400.

My website was already doing well so I gave it a try and the results were I have been kicked off search databases and but way at the end of the seach page rankings.

I have asked on several occasions for my money back. I still have a membership, and they still won't fix my listing. I am having to start over with a new business name to get back onto the seach engines.

here are the screenshots of my rankings report from their page.

There are other reports of this fraud on other forums, and review boards.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2013 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Local-Splash-SEO/costa-mesa-California-92626/Local-Splash-SEO-Relevant-AdsMichael-Georgio877-635-6225-ex-1-ask-for-Michael-Georgio-Onl-1092019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Local Splash SEO