Complaint Review: localnet

• Updated: Sat, December 11, 2010

• Reported By: meye — Daly City California United States of America
localnet
170 Lawrence Bell Drive williamsville, New York United States of America

localnet When I called they didn't explain anything they just wanted my credit card #, then after they charged me they couldn't hook up the internet, so I demanded my money back right away and faxed them a letter williamsville, New York

When I called to get internet "service" they didn't explain anything, they just wanted my credit card #, after they charged me the money for the connection fee and the monthly fee they couldn't hook up the internet. So I demanded my money back right away and faxed them a letter to cancel my "service". I called back to see if they recieved the letter they said they didn't. They gave me another fax number to try but that number didn't exist. Then they told me that I would not get any refund.(everything happened the same day within a few hours).

I want my money back, this people are thieves, dont make any deal with these kind of people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2010 10:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/localnet/williamsville-New-York-14221/localnet-When-I-called-they-didnt-explain-anything-they-just-wanted-my-credit-card-th-670652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on localnet