Complaint Review: locators Plus

• Updated: Sat, June 09, 2012

• Reported By: Kelly — Orlando Florida United States of America
locators Plus
Dillion, New Jersey United States of America

locators Plus Locators Plus 2 She said it would not take long with the info I had given her but it can take several months. Her Email was signed Christine Dillon and this was in 2004 I can post or give this email as required. Dillion, New Jersey

This is the email that I received from them

To: Kelly E. Babin

From: Locaters Plus

To: <kellybabin email. uophx .edu>

Sent: Wednesday, January 21 2004 7:48 AM

Subject: Search Information

Dear Kelly,

I wanted to send you the information I received from my searcher in California. Im amazed at how quickly she found it.

Your birth name was Kelly A. Campbell

Your birth mothers maiden name was Neudorff

There was no birth father listed but I have to assume that his last name was Campbell

My searcher is now going to search marraige records on the name Neudorff to see if she can find a marraige for your birth mother. This will give us her current last name.

I will let you know as soon as I have more information.

Sincerely

Christine Dillon

Search Specialist

Locaters Plus

1/21/2004

After a blood test, it was determined that the daughter of said family was not related to me.  I emailed the results and was told that the site was gone.  Went to a site that told me that the owners were Christine Dillon and Perri Feraldi.  They have been doing this for Years.. NEVER TRUST THEM.

How can they abuse people like this?

Kelly Babin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2012 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/locators-Plus/Dillion-New-Jersey-/locators-Plus-Locators-Plus-2-She-said-it-would-not-take-long-with-the-info-I-had-given-h-895238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on locators Plus