- Report: #1125963
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Locators, Inc
Locators, Inc223 wilmington west chester pike,suite 110 cadds ford , Pennsylvania USA
Locators, Inc RIP ME OFF cadds ford Pennsylvania
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I was searching on Craiglist and came across Locators I made the call. The person I spoke to was very nice and she explained their services to me and my husband and their fee of 149.00 to signed up. she stated if after 90 days I don't find any rentals at that point I will be refunded. I took their word and signed up On October 18, 2013 and my account with them expired on Janauary 15,2014.
Since the time I signed up with these people I would log into their website and look on it everyday to see any new listing, which there was none. they were all repeats and the area I wasn't looking to move to that was in October. November came there was no listings showing and that goes for December too.
January came one listing showed up on my account. At this point I submitted a letter for my refund and printed out all the listings and made copy my utility bill and my lease to current address. That's requirements to get refunded. That's a joke!
I recently, recieved a letter in the mail not in envelope. It was typed letter and sealed with tape and with a postage stamp.
This is what the letter reads to order to be eiigible for refund, all clients must
1. Live at the same address and not moved within 90 days
2. Submitt the request for refund between 90 and 105 days after their sign up date
3. Receive the printing listing at least 3 day per calendar week during the first 90 days
4. Mail all the listings to our corporate office
5. submit verification of present address current untility bil in my name
To save their behinds they wrote I never did anything of the sort to go by the contractual agreement, My question is how am I suppose to get 3 day per calendar listing if there wasnt any provided to me and I contacted there office to see why I didnt recieved any new listing and the customer service just said that they don't always get listings for certain in areas.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2014 09:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Locators-Inc/cadds-ford-Pennsylvania-19317/Locators-Inc-RIP-ME-OFF-cadds-ford-Pennsylvania-1125963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.