Complaint Review: Locators

• Updated: Sat, May 25, 2013

• Reported By: Karen — Marlton New Jersey
233 Wilmington West Chester Pike, Suite 110 Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania USA

Locators This is a scam Chadds Ford Pennsylvania

I entered into an agreement with this company to help find me an apartment in a specified area, price range and time frame. They promised to send me a list of apartments that were available with new apartment listings every three days.  They assured me that I would have no problem finding a place by June 1, 2013.  They charged me a refundable fee of $149 if I did not find a place.  I did not find a place, they did not send me new listings and they will not refund my money.  They only sent me listings of apartment complexes in my area that everyone already knows about.  I did not need to spend $149 for that.  This company is unscrupulous, unprofessional and a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2013 07:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Locators/Chadds-Ford-Pennsylvania-19317/Locators-This-is-a-scam-Chadds-Ford-Pennsylvania-1053780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Locators