Complaint Review: Locus Telecommunications

• Reported By: Eugene Groby — Austin Minnesota
Locus Telecommunications
2200 Fletcher Avenue Fort Lee, New Jersey USA

Locus Telecommunications H20 Wireless Lying ********* Fort Lee New Jersey

Do not use this so-called company, I signed up with them for 2 phones, an android and an Iphone 5.  I did not have any problem with the android phone.  When it came to the Iphone5 I could not send or receive text or picture messaging.  I called them right away after my service was active according to them and they said my phone needed to be jailbroken and download a cydia program.  Did all that and to no avail the texting did not work. I was told the senior technical support would call me with in 24 hours, no call.  Called on Saturday, same thing, Senior technical support will call me within 24 hours and no call again.  Call on Tuesday and talked to a supervisor who guaranteed they would call within 24 hours.  I called for the last time on Thursday and they said the same thing over again and that I would be contacted within 24 hours.

This company steals your money and when you need technical support, they are basically saying Screw you Charlie, we got your money now.  They make Sprint Mobile look attractive.  My service ends on the 16th of August and I am not staying with me.  DO NOT USE THESE SCAMMING LYING B*******.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2014 08:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Locus-Telecommunications/Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-07024/Locus-Telecommunications-H20-Wireless-Lying-Fort-Lee-New-Jersey-1165292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Locus Telecommunications