Complaint Review: lodmell & lodmell

• Submitted: Wed, February 17, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, February 19, 2010

• Reported By: jim — las vegas Nevada USA
lodmell & lodmell

lodmell & lodmell SOLD ME A WORTHLESS ASSET PROTECTION, TOOK MY MONEY, RIPPED ME OFF Internet

Lodmell and Lodmell sold me a worthless asset protection plan that got me in trouble with IRS and now I am being audited every year.  I spent over $7000 on a piece of crap that i could have gotten on the internet for a few hundred $$$.  My asset was never protected and the lawyers took my bank accounts and had me lose my business that i worked my whole life to build up from the start.

Don't fall for their advertising that they help you when really they want to take your money and never do any thing but a bunch of crappy paperwork.  this is really a telemarketing ploy to get alot of money for bogus filings.  Don't be another consumer ripped off by LODMELL.  Save your money and don't send them a check cause you will regret it!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 06:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lodmell-lodmell/internet/lodmell-lodmell-SOLD-ME-A-WORTHLESS-ASSET-PROTECTION-TOOK-MY-MONEY-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Inte-571023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lodmell & lodmell