Complaint Review: Logan social services

• Updated: Thu, March 27, 2014

• Reported By: Amy — Longwood Florida
Logan social services
internet, Select State/Province USA

Logan social services William Smith, success with logan. Logan's group, success with logan, logan social services internet Tennessee

Hello, I'm writing in regards to logan social services. I signed up with them for anger management classes. I started on February 19th, 2014. I asked all the proper and right questions. Everything was ok with the judge for me to use this online course.

I specified that I needed the anger management course. I was then routed to "success with logan.com" the prices for this such class was 29.95. Then sometime in March William Smith upped the prices with out any notification from 29.95 to 49.95.

I was very upset about this so I emailed them about this matter. I was told by this person that for me to get that price I would have to pay for the 4 hour class to get this price. Since I needed the 8 hours class. He then went on to say that was the only way I could get the price and that he would change the 4 hours back to 8 hours. So I finished my course and asked him a few times about the prices. He got upset and told me to look for another provider and that they wished to not do business with me no longer. I'm so upset at this time because there is only 3 days for my court date. This is a rip off and I should be able to get my 20.00 differences back instead they are ignoring my emails. This is the first step, the second is to contact BBB and file a complaint. I have all the emails to back up what I'm saying is true. Please be very lasting and look else where instead of using this place.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2014 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Logan-social-services/internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Logan-social-services-William-Smith-success-with-logan-Logans-group-success-with-loga-1134078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Logan social services