Complaint Review: logistically sound

• Submitted: Mon, May 23, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: Jimmy — mcbride Missouri United States of America
logistically sound
2002 sumit blvd third floor Atlanta Georgia 30319 Internet United States of America

logistically sound skyline capital, torrey lee claimed to be a funding company that required $5,000 up front. I wire transfered it he did nothing, but respond that more money was then needed and I said no, but I wanted my money Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LSI Rebuttal

torry lee owner of logistically sound contacted me in regards to being a funding agent for his company. he required $5,000 wire transfere up front he would do anything, but assured me that he does funding like mine all the time and it would be no more than 30 days to get everything completed and funded. the money was wire transfered 30 days went by and he contacted me and wanted more money. i told him no that the original amount was all that was supposed to be needed to be paid to complete the deal. i would not pay more and that i wanted my money back if he would do what was agreed. he became angry and accused me of being unreasonable. he said the money was used for his staff. my understanding is that his staff is his live in girlfriend.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 08:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/logistically-sound/internet/logistically-sound-skyline-capital-torrey-lee-claimed-to-be-a-funding-company-that-requi-732385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on logistically sound

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LSI Rebuttal

AUTHOR: Dwayne - (United States of America)

I, Torrey Lee am the owner of Logistically Sound Inc.  The author of this article was never a client of my company.  I have never had a client by the name of Jimmy McBride.  I or any of our company's agents have never spoken to a one Jimmy McBride.  I am not sure if this is a hoax or some mix up.  As an Accredited member of the BBB, I am aim for quality and ethical service.  Thank you and please visit my website for information on my company.