gay

• Updated: Fri, July 13, 2012

• Reported By: lascala — Glen Mills Pennsylvania United States of America
logodesignguarantee.com

logodesignguarantee.com Bad company, unprofessional, avoid it! Internet

I ordered to the company to create a logo for my new website. I paid $130 for 6 designs only, which was not as they advertised. After I requested corrections and they answered in weeks. Their service is extremely slow. You have the feeling that you deal with a weak-minded people who dont know English and never understand what you want. They send me logos that I never asked, but never the logo in a size and format that I wanted.

After 3 months I requested a correction of the format, because I couldnt use what they sent me. And the torture started again. Exchanged hundred of emails and they will never return what I request. They dont care about the customers, answer in a very insolent way and at the end they told me that I can do everything by myself. Never use this company. It is a fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2012 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/logodesignguaranteecom/internet/logodesignguaranteecom-Bad-company-unprofessional-avoid-it-Internet-911363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on logodesignguarantee.com