Complaint Review: logodesignguarantee.com

• Reported By: Dave — Wall New Jersey
logodesignguarantee.com
Internet USA

logodesignguarantee.com Logo Design - Logo Revision Internet

I am filing an online complaint for logodesignguarantee.com. I purchased one of their logo design packages for one of my companies. This is the first time I have ever filed an online complaint for any company. I deal with a vast amount of online companies without any problems whatsoever that can't be rectified. When I purchased my logo from them they promised a custom design and free life time alterations. When I received my initial designs based upon my detailed information they used exact pics that I found on Google images. I had to complain about this to receive a true original logo. When I purchased my logo it came with free life time alterations. I recently just emailed them that I would like to change the tagline in my logo. This would take one of their designers about two minutes. Upon my initial email they tried charging me $35 for this change. I replied stating that I had free life time alterations as stated in the top right corner of their website. They replied I was correct and I would have my revised logo in 24-48 hours. Well four weeks later and about twelve emails, still no logo revision. For a company who says from their email and I quote "We at Logo Design Guarantee always hold ourselves responsible for your satisfaction." I cannot believe they would treat a customer like this for such a simple request as a tagline change. For me to waste my valuable time putting a complaint online as a business owner with multiple companies I strongly recommend to never use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/logodesignguaranteecom/internet/logodesignguaranteecom-Logo-Design-Logo-Revision-Internet-1061759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on logodesignguarantee.com