Complaint Review: Lombard Toyota

• Updated: Thu, September 26, 2013

• Reported By: EAK — westmont Illinois
Lombard Toyota
725 W Roosevelt Rd Lombard, Illinois USA

Lombard Toyota Chuck Cruscial Fraudulent Car facts, Lies, Manipulations Lombard Illinois

*Author of original report: CASE CLOSED

Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. I purchased my 1st Toyota from Elmhurst Toyota in 2000; it was my graduation from college present. I purchased my second 2007 Camry in 2008 and in 2013 I purchased a 2002 Camry and a 2008 Buick Enclave. I purchased both from Lombard Toyota.

I have been a Loyal customer of Lombard Toyota. I bring my cars there to be serviced for over 10 years and have purchased 3 cars from them.

I purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave CXL for $22,000 at the end of February 2013. We financed it through Toyota Financial. (Just like my other cars)  At the time of purchase I was shown car facts that said there were no accidents. My mother and grandfather and husband are state farm agents I was told never to purchase a car with accidents. My cousin works for Toyota in service and also said the same thing.

The Salesperson Chuck Cruscial told me the car facts were clean and there were no issues.  I asked them if they offer a warranty, he said no but promised me if anything happened to the car in the next few months, he would absolutely repair it no questions asked. They said mechanics checked the car and it was in good condition.

So with the car facts and with the assurance of help, we purchased the 2008 Buick.

Within 2 months the transmission blew, a belt exploded, and an engine Valve had to be replaced. I contacted Chuck Immediately. I called and emailed. He said he would get back to me. He never did. We spent 2 thousand dollars on repairs.  1 month later another belt and valve needed to be replaced.  I again contacted Chuck to his WORD and again he said he would get back to me. This time he said, Sorry. Nothing we can do.

At this point we wanted to get rid of this car. We started shopping around to trade in and found out the car was valued at 14k. We owed 18700 on it. 14k and I was furious at each dealership we went to… their reason, there was a reported accident 3 years ago. I immediately called chuck about the falsified carfacts and lies. He said he didn’t remember. I told him I would never have bought a car without clean car facts! I made this clear when I bougth my 3rd car from Lombard Toyota!

Both my husband and myself have been contacting him and he says nothing to do.

This business practice of Lombard Toyota is absolutely terrible. We are beside ourself with frustration and anger. The Lies. The falsification. I have purchased 3 cars from them. I have  taken my cars for service there for over 10 years and this is how I am treated?

Elizabeth Robertson Kincanon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lombard-Toyota/Lombard-Illinois-60559/Lombard-Toyota-Chuck-Cruscial-Fraudulent-Car-facts-Lies-Manipulations-Lombard-Illinois-1087493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lombard Toyota

CASE CLOSED

AUTHOR: EAK - ()

Toyota has handled this respectfully and this case is closed. Thank you