Complaint Review: lombardi publishing corp

• Submitted: Sun, June 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: bryan — vancouver Washington United States of America
lombardi publishing corp

*UPDATE Employee: lombardi publishing corp signed up for a one year subscription. looked at the web page and decided that the service was not something I was interested in and emailed that I wanted to cancel. Internet

email to get smart unique financial reports. when I recived access to web page it was (in my opinion) very busy and not something I decided that I wanted.
emailed canceling and requesting money back as was their guarantee. received email saying I had to call to cancel.
After 10-15 minutes of grilling I was told that my call would be transferred to the person who handles refunds or cancelations.
Another attempt to grill me, finally said that in 7-10 days i would receive a credit card refund.

Original charge was $195.00 refund came thru at  $178.75 or a deduction of $16.25.

doesn't seem like a satisfaction guaranttee to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2012 09:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lombardi-publishing-corp/internet/lombardi-publishing-corp-signed-up-for-a-one-year-subscription-looked-at-the-web-page-an-895638. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lombardi publishing corp

AUTHOR: Lombardi007 - (United States of America)

Thank you for taking an opportunity to contact a member of our Customer Service Team in regards to your refund.

Bryan, in all fairness and with all due respect, you were advised at the time you signed up for your subscription based service that a refund would be honoured based on **the remaining issues**. When our newsletter service is activated, you are automatically deducted for the first issue. This is something you would have been reminded of when you called to cancel your subscription which is why we were adamant for you to use your first month.

We sincerely apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have experienced in relation to dealing with a Customer Service professional, while we were attempting to help you make changes to your account.

While the call may have been lengthy, we endeavor to explain all of the options available to you, and we explain all of the details surrounding your subscription to ensure that there is no misunderstanding or confusion.

In most cases, refund is processed and is available considerably faster than 10-business days. We do our best to set your expectations accordingly, as there can sometimes be a 3-business day delay between when our refund is issued and when your bank allows those funds to be visible.

Should you have any other feedback regarding our services or our Customer Service; I humbly request that you reach out to me directly at 1-866-744-3579 ext. 222.

Please know that we publish several hundred information products and periodicals. We have served over two million customers in 141 countries and we have been in business since 1986. Most of all, we pride ourselves on our ability to listen to our customers.

Rick Johnson