Complaint Review: lombardi publishing

• Reported By: ttm123 — las vegas Nevada USA
lombardi publishing

lombardi publishing another ripoff, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: lombardi publishing another ripoff, Internet

*Author of original report: lombardi not at fault

after cancelling my subcription and demanding a $295 refund two weeks ago these crooks billed my credit card again on 11/12/2012 for another $295.  this is outrageous as they told me my subsciption had been cancelled and no further charges would be made.  i never authorized another subsciption after i cancelled the previous one which they acknowledged and gave me a cancellation and refund number which is on my previous post. see their letters on my previous post.  i should report them to the FCC.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2012 02:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lombardi-publishing/internet/lombardi-publishing-another-ripoff-Internet-969204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lombardi publishing

lombardi publishing another ripoff, Internet

AUTHOR: Lombardi007 - (United States of America)

Terry,

Our global customer service center exists to provide all of our customers with a direct line of communication into our company. All of us here at Lombardi Publishing are dedicated to provide our customers with superior, on-going customer service & support.

We appreciate your apology, but please understand that these posts are devastating to our online reputation, especially considering that Lombardi Publishing had nothing to do with the concern.

We respectfully request that should you believe that you are experiencing any further concerns, that you please allow us the opportunity to address the situation, before referring to these forums.

Terry, please email me directly, should you feel the need to voice a concern. I am extremely easy to contact, and I pride myself on providing timely resolutions; r.johnson@lombardipublishing.com.

We have served over one million customers in 141 countries, we have been in business since 1986 and we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.

Rick Johnson
Senior Manager, Sales & Customer Service
Lombardi Publishing Corporation

1-866-744-3579 ext. 222
r.johnson@lombardipublishing.com

lombardi not at fault

AUTHOR: ttm123 - (USA)

it was the confusion with my credit card statement.  lombardi did refund my charges and they didn't charge me another $295.  my bank did a double credit and then adjusted the charge.  sorry.