Complaint Review: London,

35 Brookham House, Blackhorse Road, East Ham,, London, United Kingdom
  • Phone: 011-44-750-552-
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Access Trust Inc. David Morgan The letter claims that I have been approved for a lump sum of $150,000 USD at no extra cost to myself. The payment is supposed to be sent from Access Trust Inc. North American payment office located in Buffalo, New York. East Ham, London United Kingdom

I received in the mail an award notification from Access Trust Inc. The letter claims I was previously informed by mail in a letter dated 2007 that I am a winner in sweepstakes where my name was drawn as a winner.

The letter also claims that I have been approved for a lump sum of $150,000 USD at no extra cost to myself. The payment is supposed to be sent from Access Trust Inc. North American payment office located in Buffalo, New York.

The letter goes on to explain something about 'Federal and International regulations governing the personal collections of cash prizes.' 'Prize winnings will be released to you as soon as your Clearance Fee is deducted and paid.'

The letter then states that I will receive my winnings in the form of a certified cheque, or if I request, by bank transfer directly into my bank account, or any bank account nominated by me.

I am supposed to contact Access Trust Inc. main processing office in London, UK at 011-44-750-552-6289, and ask for either David Morgan

it is interesting that when I searched for the company online, I found another Ripoff Report dated June, 2008 about a company called Standard Trust Security located at the same address as Access Trust Inc. Seems the same scammers have changed their name. The person who wrote that Ripoff Report had a similar experience to mine.

Paula
Rock Hill, South Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2009 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/London/East-Ham-London-e13-2lb/Access-Trust-Inc-David-Morgan-The-letter-claims-that-I-have-been-approved-for-a-lump-sum-450289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on London,