Complaint Review: Lonestar Mansion-Patricia Brast

• Submitted: Wed, September 14, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, September 14, 2011

• Reported By: Party Planner — Dallas Texas United States of America
Lonestar Mansion-Patricia Brast
629 John Charles Dr. Burleson, Texas 76028 Burleson, Texas United States of America

Lonestar Mansion-Patricia Brast Deceitful, rude, entitled, threatening Burleson, Texas

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntled Employee

I was one of Patricia's consumers.  It looked like the dream setting for a wedding, although kind of far from the metroplex.  As we began the wedding planning process, she started changed pricing, she changed the rules of what we could and couldn't have at our event, and she was extremely condescending and entitled.  She was horribly difficult to work with to the point that I dreaded my wedding planning.

We ended up cancelling our contract with her company and had a fabulous wedding at Highland Park Methodist Church and then the Ritz Carlton in Dallas.

As we got out of our contract, Patricia emailed me saying "don't you even try to smear my name in the metroplex".

I actually didn't have to because she has done that job for herself over the years.  So, as I'm planning another big society event I came across her location and the Ripoff reports.  I do charity work and am not a spiteful person, but I also hate to see people ripped off.  Hence, that is why I am entering this today.

I discourage anyone from planning an event with this woman.  If you are going to spend the money for a beautiful event, choose a place that is well-known and established in the metroplex.  You will find the service and the experience to be much better somewhere else.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2011 09:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lonestar-Mansion-Patricia-Brast/Burleson-Texas-/Lonestar-Mansion-Patricia-Brast-Deceitful-rude-entitled-threatening-Burleson-Texas-776640. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lonestar Mansion-Patricia Brast

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntled Employee

AUTHOR: Patricia - ()

I am so sorry if this has caused any doubts in anyone's mind about Lone Star Mansion. This was not written by a bride but a disgruntled employee whom I had to send home to change because she came to work with a mini shirt on and did not represent Lone Star Mansion as an upscale wedding venue. She had only worked here a couple of weeks. We had been closed at this time for a couple of years and had not even had our first wedding until after this was written. If you really want to know about our business please check out BBB, The knot, Wedding Wire, City Search and many more to get an accurate review from previous brides who shared their special day with us. I could pay to get this report removed but it is against my principles. If you have any questions please call me @ 817-426-4889 or email me @ [email protected]

Sincerely,