Complaint Review: long beach acceptance

• Submitted: Sat, November 10, 2001
  • Updated: Tue, June 29, 2004

• Reported By:great ny
long beach acceptance
paramus, New Jersey U.S.A.

long beach acceptance discrimination

*Consumer Comment: 2 years and still nothing

im writing about a problem that i had with long beach acceptance finance company i mean they call my job and they call in a manner as if they were a 2 year old and on top of that they have a problem with whom ever they speak to then they charge out of the market late fees its i cant even explain

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/long-beach-acceptance/paramus-New-Jersey/long-beach-acceptance-discrimination-7667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on long beach acceptance

AUTHOR: Andre - (U.S.A.)

My car was totaled and the insurance company paid them . I owe them 2100 left on the loan the send me a Notice of intent to reposses after they recieved a payment of 300 dollars. I called them up a they told me that it was the law to send a letter which had no real justification. I want to report them to the credit bureau or seek legal action for harrassment.

2 years and still nothing

AUTHOR: Christine - (U.S.A.)

I financed a car through Long Beach Acceptance and made my payments on time every month. My payment rating had always been A1 until I decided to buy a new car and my credit bought the remaining balance on my loan from Long Beach. Long Beach gave my credit union the wrong pay off price for my car.

The difference was equal to one month's payment, less than $300. I hesitantly paid the difference a few months later and this account is now listed on my credit report as a "Paid Write-Off Account"

They received a $8,000 check from my credit union and damaged my credit. I have contacted them several times by telephone and mail and each time I am promised that my credit report will be corrected. It's been 2 years and still nothing.