Complaint Review: longhorn towing n bristol square

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: MAD AS HELL — dallas Texas
longhorn towing n bristol square
1720 johnwest rd Dallas, Texas USA

longhorn towing n bristol square fraud wrong doing illegal tow lost everyth Dallas Texas

*General Comment: Call the police.

I am a newer tennant to bristol square...I purchased my car a few weeks ago n got a parkin pass n placed it in my window where I was told by tha office.  My car has been parked here for 3 weeks. 2 days ago it was towed for no reason. I spoke to tha manager peggy n she said she could do nothin. Longhorn took my car for NO reason. I am now with no car and about to lose everything because they illegally towed my car. Plus I am supposed to come up with hundreds of dollars to get my car..THIS IS WRONG N UNJUSTIFIED. What do I do or who can I contact

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/longhorn-towing-n-bristol-square/Dallas-Texas-75228/longhorn-towing-n-bristol-square-fraud-wrong-doing-illegal-tow-lost-everyth-Dallas-Texas-1100709. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on longhorn towing n bristol square

#1 General Comment

Call the police.

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Then after calling the police please learn to use proper grammer and punctuation. You sound like some hood rat that couldnt even be bothered to make your case coherently. I point this out to you since you will probably be filling out a lot of useless paperwork. If you use the "verbal" shortcuts that you have used here they will probably just ignore your complaint. So take a few mins and spellcheck your work if you want them to take your complaint seriously.

By LAW, they MUST have two things to tow your car. Permission from someone who represents the property and what the infraction is that your car was towed for. I.E. Parking in a fire lane. Vehicle abondonment. ect. If they CANNOT show either of these then your car was towed illegaly and you need to take this up with both the police and whichever governmental agency that regulates the towing industry in your state.