Complaint Review: longhorn wreckers

• Updated: Fri, March 02, 2012

• Reported By: jackie — dallas Texas United States of America
longhorn wreckers
1825 california crossing dallas, Texas United States of America

longhorn wreckers there was no accient in this matter...it was with purpose dallas, Texas

On march the 1st my two friends were visting. They both parked next to each other. They both had valid parking permits. That were displayed in the correct area. We walked out at 3:00 a.m. to find that both cars where gone. The towers had taken both vechiles. I called the apartment officers, they could not do anything. I called the towing personal and automatically got put on hold. I drove my two friends up to the wreckers. Where there was a vail person working at the desk. They were so rude. It took 30 min a piece to get the vechiles. They claimed that permits where not in the window. One of the permits was laying on the center console of one car. They other was neatly placed on the drivers side by the console. There was no mistake in this. They did this on purpose. They took pictures of course with permits nowhere in site. One of my friends made sure the permit was up with a rubber band attached to the rear view mirror. There was no reason for this. They got 165 a piece from us. We are college students that have to work 40 hours a week to live and pay for school. They have ruined my ability to pay bills, becuase i had to help one of my friends. I felt so horrible that they did this to us. I want to fight this. It is not right. They take advantage of poor people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/longhorn-wreckers/dallas-Texas-75220/longhorn-wreckers-there-was-no-accient-in-this-matterit-was-with-purpose-dallas-Texas-847844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on longhorn wreckers