Complaint Review: Longhorn Wrecking

• Reported By: Upset Steph — Arlington Texas
Longhorn Wrecking
1825 California Crossing, Dallas, TX 75220 Arlington, Texas USA

Longhorn Wrecking Illegaly towed Arlington Texas

I'm in the process of moving from my apartments, Arbor Terrace in Arlington TX, I have two witness's that seen me mark the visitation sticker which was a new sticker, never been used because you discard them after use, I marked the correct date needed and placed in a friends car that was helping pack. I had seen the tow trucks like usual parked and a guy walking around because the will walk to verify the visitor stickers.  But I myself put the sticker in my friends car that was parked in the visitor parking head in. Once realizing the car had been towed by Longhorn Wrecker 972-501-9906 I called and asked for the reason of the tow.  It said the tag had been tampered with. Very questionable. Office was closed so not able to contact my apartments.  Once  picking up the vehicle from the facility holding the car at 1204 Colorado Ln in Arlington Tx, 817-861-1771, I paid 263.30.  When my friend drove out the door I checked the sticker which had been clearly tampered with removing the date which I had marked with a permanent marker.  The sticker has a sticky residue that makes it cling to the window, there is a big thumb print that clearly scraped at where the marker mark was at.  So they entered the vehicle to be able to even do that and the sticker was not placed in the same spot I had originally placed the sticker.  When I talked to the female at the towing garage she informed me that they don't have to give me my money back if they do not want to...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2014 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Longhorn-Wrecking/Arlington-Texas-76013/Longhorn-Wrecking-Illegaly-towed-Arlington-Texas-1132960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Longhorn Wrecking