Complaint Review: LOOC Studio Furniture

• Reported By: Robert — Tulsa Oklahoma
LOOC Studio Furniture
711 Old Thomasville Rd High Point, North Carolina USA

LOOC Studio Furniture Furniture Manufacturer High Point North Carolina

*Author of original report: LOOC Studio DELIVERED the console !!

*Author of original report: I finally received the Console I ordered.

LOOC Studio / Matt Carfaro and company are under contract to produce a console for us...failed to deliver.  Promise after promise after promise... lie after lie after lie.  Multiple commitments to send pictures of said console and to deliver said console... we received nothing. For 6 weeks they told us every week that it was scheduled for delivery !!! We Notified the District Attorney's office...and contacted local police...no results...They (LOOC and Matt) cashed our check three months ago... and still no product has been built nor delivered.

The local Police department sent a detective to the location.  Matt showed the Detective (Det. Richie Jones) a file cabinent, and said it was the console we ordered...a bold faced lie.  Not even close to what we ordered.

I do not understand HOW these people... this company can continue to do business.  How is it that they have NOT been legally shut down ??   This is THEFT PURE AN SIMPLE... yet the LAW ... the LAW enforcers cannot seem to do anything!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOOC-Studio-Furniture/High-Point-North-Carolina-27260/LOOC-Studio-Furniture-Furniture-Manufacturer-High-Point-North-Carolina-1097601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOOC Studio Furniture

LOOC Studio DELIVERED the console !!

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

When Matt (owner of LOOC ) fully realized the issues stated in my RipOff report, he went significantly out of his way to insure we not only received the Console in question... but were more than satisfied with it.   So, we did finally receive the console,  it was build to our specifications and is really a nice piece of furnature.

So, while it took considerably longer than expected to actaully receive the console we ordered, we are very pleased with the unit.

I should also add that I published what I was told by the local Police Dept,in my original Report,  and cannot verify that the Police actually paid a visit to LOOC, nor spoke to Matt C.

I finally received the Console I ordered.

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I have to truthful here...it has been a long, trying period of time...but we finally received our console this week.   It is beautiful and very functional.  LOOCStudio makes a quality product, I must give them that.

I don't know why, but LOOC seems to have a very difficult time creating a schedule and keeping it.   If they would just tell their perspective customers that the custom cabinentry they are doing, takes several months to create and ship a quality piece of work, I think they (the customers)  would be a bit more inclined to be patient.   The patients would pay off.   The furniture produced at LOOC is of high quality and very much worth the prices they are asking.  They also seem willing, if not eagar to go out of their way to customize a piece to the specifications of their customers.

So if you are a frustrated customer out there, reading this,  give them some time, stay in touch with them and ultimately I believe you will be very pleased with with your piece(s) when delivered.

For what it is worth,  I must retract some of the harsh statements I made in my original RipOff Report.

Thanks Matt...the piece is beautiful.