Complaint Review: lord preston interprises

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: BA — Lorton Virginia
lord preston interprises
5 Lyons Mall #777 basking ridge, New Jersey USA

lord preston interprises lord preston interprises ate my mony basking ridge New Jersey

on Aug.22 I sent $99 to preston lord interprises for work at home.They promised to send envelopes and stuff to work on these and they suppose to send me a check of $490 for my work, but they did not send any thing to me. I am really upset about this. $99 may not be a big amount for them but this is really big amount for me.Please can you help me,and make them to give me work and send the check of $490 as they promised.

I do not know how to contect them thats why I am writing to you

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lord-preston-interprises/basking-ridge-New-Jersey-07920/lord-preston-interprises-lord-preston-interprises-ate-my-mony-basking-ridge-New-Jersey-1084076. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lord preston interprises