Complaint Review: Lorelia and Alore

• Updated: Fri, April 18, 2014

• Reported By: Dibba — Kamloops British Columbia
Lorelia and Alore
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 - 200 Laval, Montreal, Quebec Canada

Lorelia and Alore LoreliaAloreTryAlore Ordered sample 9/26 $11.99, received 10/8, burned my skin, CrCd Stmt received 10/31 billed 10/10 $191.06 no refunds Montreal Quebec

*UPDATE Employee: Alore Customer Care

Ordered a trial sample of Lorelia and Alore anti-aging product at only $5.99 each for shipping on Sep 26.  Received it Oct 8 and tried it the next week.  It burned my skin and I was willing to 'write off' the $11.98 for the product.  On Oct 31 I received my credit card statement which showed they had billed me $191.06 on Oct 10 for these products.

I went and reviewed the website and saw small print which says I had 15 days from the order date to cancel or I would be billed in full.  I called them Nov 1 and found out that I was now on autoship to receive this product every month and be billed.  I cancelled that, but they would not allow me to return the damaging product and would not give me a refund.

Called again Nov 5 and talked to Katie would repeated the company policy over and over (I had 15 days per their policy).  There is no product satisfaction policy nor any policy for if their product causes skin damage.  There are no managers who can refund monies other than with the policy.  If I want to complain further I can email support@alore.com but there is no phone number for them.

Not only did I lose a total of $203.05 on their product, their product was terrible on my skin and the will do nothing about it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorelia-and-Alore/Montreal-Quebec-H7K-3G5/Lorelia-and-Alore-LoreliaAloreTryAlore-Ordered-sample-926-1199-received-108-burned-1097112. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorelia and Alore

Alore Customer Care

AUTHOR: Customer Service - ()

Alore is dedicated to an extremely high standard of customer care and we are committed to wholly resolving any and all concerns that our customers may have about their purchase.  Our commitment to providing the highest quality service possible is reflected in our policies.

We offer a 14-day trial.  We give our customers a generous trial period with the product so they’re able to try it to see if it’s right for them before purchasing it.  If for any reason at all you’re not satisfied, simply let us know and we’ll cancel your account to ensure that you’re charged nothing further.

A large majority of our customers who take advantage of this free trial go on to take Alore month after month and they do so because they experience results.  It works.  These results are a reality of Alore’s key ingredients: a proprietary blend of Seaweed Extract, Matrixyl 3000, Goji, Coffee Fruit Berry, Acai, Noni, Pomegranate, Green Tea, and Mangosteen, that was designed to increase the growth of collagen, add volume, and dramatically lift, smooth, and renew your skin.

Our corporate mailing address:

Alore Skin Care
3000 boul des Laurentides, Suite 12 – 200
Laval (Montreal), QC H7K 3G5
Canada

Our website:

And lastly, please call us.  1-877-224-1174.  Our customer care department is available Monday-Friday 9am-8pm EST, and we want to hear from you.

Thank you for your time, thank you for your interest in Alore, and we look forward to helping you achieve your skin care goals.

Best Regards,