Complaint Review: Lorie Rehma

Lorie Rehma
2499 McKnight Lemon Grove, California USA

Lorie Rehma Geico causes extreem stress and duress Lemon Grove California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Maybe some help

Geico caused me a great deal of trouble and undue stress and duress. I have Parkinsons Disease, so I need to stay as peaceful as possible for my nerves. I moved to San Diego from Flagstaff and retired on disability due to my disease. When I moved, I let GEICO know my address change. I had already sent them the money to renuew my policy. They didn't believe me and required that I have the Manager of my Wells Fargo bank in San Diego send a fax to them to prove my new address. I did so and then Geico still sent me a cancellation of insurance and refunded part of my payment saying that I have 30 days to find another insurance carrier. Then, they asked me to fill out a survey of satisfaction. In the meantime, I found another insurance carrier. I told GEICO on the survey that I was very upset, so they sent me an email asking why. I told them, and they then sent me a letter today, Dec. 24, 2013 stating that they sent a notification to the state of Arizona that I no longer have insurance. Now, I need to contact the state of Arizona! I would love to know if there is something that I can do about Geico and the extreem stress that they have unduly caused me. I would also like to warn others to not trust Geico to be fair.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lorie-Rehma/Lemon-Grove-California-91945/Lorie-Rehma-Geico-causes-extreem-stress-and-duress-Lemon-Grove-California-1109702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lorie Rehma

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Maybe some help

AUTHOR: Bear - ()

Report them to your states dept of banking and Insurance