Complaint Review: Lory Garcia

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: CMM — California
Lory Garcia
504 Redwood Blvd. #223 Novato, California USA

Lory Garcia Process server ID #992One Legal -194 Marin Falsified Proof of Service Court Documents Novato California

*Consumer Comment: The Same Thing Happened to Me

Process server Lory Garcia claims to have served court paperwork to my address to a "Jane Doe" at my address when I was at work. I don't live with anyone and there is no way anyone could have gotten to my door without an access key since I live in a gated area. She then falsified court documents stating that she had served the paperwork to an anonymous person at my residence. The whole lawsuit along with this process server is a scam. They are a company that picks up extremely old claims of debt then tries to intimidate and files paperwork illegally in order to collect funds. This process server and the company that she works for is in Northern California and I live in Souther California. I'm not sure how or why anyone would be willing to travel from Northen California by Sacramento to deliver paperwork for a fee of $145? Total scam and rip off!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lory-Garcia/Novato-California-94947/Lory-Garcia-Process-server-ID-992One-Legal-194-Marin-Falsified-Proof-of-Service-Court-D-1131827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lory Garcia

The Same Thing Happened to Me

AUTHOR: Desiree Masi - ()

Thank you for your review on Lory A. Qualls.  The same thing happened to my father.  Ms. Garcia stated she served my dad at an address at which he no longer lived.  This resulted in my father not showing up to a court case in which he knew nothing about, and the plantiff was granted a $10,000 judgement against my father.  Ms. Garcia then lied in court, telling the judge she personally served my father.  If you would be so kind to help me, I'd love to hear from you, so I have printed documentation for an appeal, and I'm curious if you filed a formal complaint.  If you would please be so kind, my e-mail is (((REDACTED))).  Best, Desiree