Complaint Review: Lose Weight Systems

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:Muleshoe Texas
Lose Weight Systems
1155 W. Pioneer Blvd. Suite 103-211 Mesquite, Nevada U.S.A.

Lose Weight Systems Mailed diet pills I did not order, and charged them to my credit card. Mesquite Nevada

About a month ago, I received a package in the mail with a bottle of diet pills in it. There was no invoice or sales order in it.I put the bottle aside and unfortunately forgot about it. This past Saturday, I received another package with another bottle of diet pills in it. This time I contacted my credit card and sure enough I had two charges to it of $34.84 on it.
I got on the internet and googled in "Lose Weight Systems" and saw sights telling about this happening to others also.

My credit card company suggested I deactivate my present credit card number, get the Theft Identity Insurance so they can check to see if someone has been checking my credit information. So I have followed their instructions.

I then emailed the Nevada Chamber of Commerce, but have not heard back from them. My son, who is a lawyer has suggested I go to our local police and file charges against this company. He also suggests I call the Nevada Attorney General's office.

Zoni
Muleshoe, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lose-Weight-Systems/Mesquite-Nevada-89027/Lose-Weight-Systems-Mailed-diet-pills-I-did-not-order-and-charged-them-to-my-credit-card-432295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lose Weight Systems