Complaint Review: Loss Mitigation Services

• Submitted: Fri, April 03, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, April 03, 2009

• Reported By:Fullerton California
Loss Mitigation Services
1700 Carnegie Ave #250 Santa Ana, California U.S.A.

Loss Mitigation Services - TNLMA.org - The National Loss Mitigation Association) Lie, Scam, Deceive, Take money, Imitate lender, False advertising Santa Ana California

This company is deceiving and imitates your lender in every way. They're technique is sending out a letter that states "final notice" to create urgency. When you call, they answer "modification department". I've called multiple times and concluded that they have a script a majority of the time. I've asked them if they're my lender and have got multiple responses. They never ever say NO, very deceiving.

"Final notice" means nothing. Now, I've given false information to over 4 of their representatives and all have acted like they had to "review" my file then all asked for $3600 and one said $2500. They don't tell you any rates or payments or what you will get. They just state that they guarantee a modification. I've questioned legitimacy of the company and all are trained to say the same. They are selling a service, so you can hear the tension in there voice and refer you to "TNLMA.org".

TNLMA.org (The National Loss Mitigation Association) - After conducting a forensic research, what an amazing discovery...the two companies are in relationship with each other. They could never lose by referring you to an "association" that is there's. This is fairly new and only time before people and media catches onto it.

So, I never gave them or would give them an UPFRONT fee to guarantee me a modification not knowing what it is. Especially to a company who sent me a letter trying to look like my lender and that has a F rating with the BBB. I'll take my business to an honest UPFRONT company. Good luck ripping others off, but not me!

-Jonathan

Consumer
Fullerton, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2009 08:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Loss-Mitigation-Services/Santa-Ana-California-92705/Loss-Mitigation-Services-TNLMAorg-The-National-Loss-Mitigation-Association-Lie-Scam-440679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Loss Mitigation Services