Complaint Review: lostpeople.com

• Submitted: Thu, April 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 04, 2013

• Reported By: Peggy — Springfield Virginia
lostpeople.com

lostpeople.com I am trying to find a former tenant that owes me for rent and this company said that they would send me that information in 1-4 days. by e-mail. Haven't heard from them, Internet

I am trying to find a former tenant who owes me for rent. i contacted this company in an effort in trying to locate him. They informed me that they would send this report to me because of the information that I had sent them they would send me an e-mail report in 1-4 days. Called the number an d it says that persons voice mail has not been set up. I would like my money back of $39.99 if possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lostpeoplecom/internet/lostpeoplecom-I-am-trying-to-find-a-former-tenant-that-owes-me-for-rent-and-this-company-1040656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lostpeople.com