Complaint Review: LOTERIA PRIMITIVA EL GORDO

• Phone: 34-645036456
  • Web:
  • Category: Lottery

LOTERIA PRIMITIVA EL GORDO RIPOFF OF LOTTERY WINNINGS MADRID SPAIN

I received a notification of winnings of 730,250.63 euros, with the same ticket number as described in all the other reports.

Since I just came from Spain it seemed that my name was picked up from one of the big stores where you shop, I decided to input the information through the webb and was able to find all this nasty reports given on this site.

Still I do not understand what is the gain of having the information that you give in the attached letter, Since it is bank info that can be available to anybody that is proficient in computer cience, I still wonder where the scam is, I am certain that there is a scam (probably by using your data for their own porpuses without your approval).

Since I am fluent in spanish I intent to call them up and find out if they exist or at least if there is someone answering the phone.

I will keep you posted.

Amadeus
Cotula, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2004 07:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-EL-GORDO/MADRID-/LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA-EL-GORDO-RIPOFF-OF-LOTTERY-WINNINGS-MADRID-SPAIN-115663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOTERIA PRIMITIVA EL GORDO