Complaint Review: lotion4u.com

• Updated: Fri, June 07, 2013

• Reported By: b.miller — cleveland Ohio
lotion4u.com
Internet USA

lotion4u.com i placed a order for $48.00 they took the money for the lotion i didnt recieve the lotion no phone number no reply to email Internet

I ordered 2 bottles of lotion and it was $48.00 lotion4u.com they took the money of my creditcard and I never recieved the lotion. I ordered it on May 1 2013 it has been a month and they will not reply to any emails I send and do not have a phone number to reach them . They did give me a conframation number to track the order . There is no such thing as tracking the order or getting a hold of them. I am very upset they should b tracked and made to give the money-back and taken off the internet so no one else will get ripped off I would really like my money back . Do not order from lotion4u.com they are a scam the biggest rip off online bad for other businesses. They even charged me $9.95 for shipping standard is there only choice. Do not order from the....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 09:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/lotion4ucom/internet/lotion4ucom-i-placed-a-order-for-4800-they-took-the-money-for-the-lotion-i-didnt-recie-1057420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on lotion4u.com