Complaint Review: Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet - Coconut Creek

• Submitted: Thu, July 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 11, 2013

• Reported By: Adam — BOCA RATON Florida
Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet - Coconut Creek
5500 N State Rd 7 Coconut Creek, FL 33073 Coconut Creek, Select State/Province USA

Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet - Coconut Creek Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet - Coconut Creek, Submitted a false inflated repair estimate, also, I do not believe that they did all the service they bill me Coconut Creek Florida

Submitted a false inflated repair estimate, also, I do not believe that they did all the service they bill me for in 1h.45 minutes, with $800 labor bill. The list is long, ALSO: they rip off my parking light, straight lied to me that they did not do it by the service manager, and lost my hubcap... and more. it is obvious that their service adviser are commission based employs that if you went down the street to any garage you will pay half the price and get a great service. I still waiting for them to call me after the cheated me and over charged me for device I do believe they did not perform in less than 2Hours.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lou-Bachrodt-Chevrolet-Coconut-Creek/Coconut-Creek-Select-StateProvince-33073/Lou-Bachrodt-Chevrolet-Coconut-Creek-Lou-Bachrodt-Chevrolet-Coconut-Creek-Submitted-1066357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet - Coconut Creek