• Submitted: Tue, May 27, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, May 27, 2014

• Reported By: Rickster — OFallon Missouri
4440 North Service Road St Peters, Missouri USA

Recently I received a prize mailer addressed to me from Lou Fusz Mitsubishi, of St. Peters, MO.  He was laid out in such a way that any consumer would think that if they had a matching prize nnumber that they had won a prize and in this case a flat screen tv because it was opposite the winning number.  I called the number and you had to go to said dealership within 5 days to claim your prize.  I called the number provided and wen to the dealership after work today, May 27, 2014.  The salesman took down my particulars and took me to the prize board and said, "Congratulations" you have won a wallmart gift card valued at $1-1,000, but that I had to scratch the number of the card that he would give me and then call the number on the card to see what I had won.  I waited 15 minutes while he tried to located the sales manager so that he could get me a card.  Instead of receiving the card, they handed me a $5.00 bill and told me to have a nice day.  Hmmm misleading from the get go!  I would walk before I ever purchased a vehicle from these idiots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2014 04:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOU-FUSZ-MITSUBISHI/St-Peters-Missouri-63376/LOU-FUSZ-MITSUBISHI-PRIZE-SCAM-RIPOFF-MIS-LEADING-ADVERTISING-MAILED-TO-CONSUMERS-St-Pe-1150053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOU FUSZ MITSUBISHI