• Report: #1091959

• Phone: 516-543-4700
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Lou Pesante/Claremont Funding Fraud/Rip OFF Baldwin New York

Lou Pesante came into my home when I was pregnant and took one mortage payment from me.  He told me that it was going to be my retainer and that he was working with lawyers to lower the interest on my mortgage.  He said in 3 months it would all be final and I wouldn't owe the payment since upon modification they would add it to the end.   He never answered my calls or emails.  My bank said he never acted in my behalf.  He never did anything he said he would.  he also stole all my important documents including my tax return.  I went to small claims court for a refund and no one from the company showed up.  I won the case, but it's been nearly 2 years and no refund.  I can't find them.  They stole my money and I nearly lost my home.  I am a single mom of 4 struggling to make ends meet.  I never caught up and all the late fees kept accruing.  My credit is bad now and I do not qualify for anything.  I was forced to borrow money from my aunts.  It was terrible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2013 05:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Lou-PesanteClaremont-Funding/Baldwin-New-York-11510/Lou-PesanteClaremont-Funding-FraudRip-OFF-Baldwin-New-York-1091959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Lou Pesante/Claremont Funding