Complaint Review: louboutindeal

• Updated: Wed, March 09, 2011

• Reported By: skisupra — tujunga California United States of America
louboutindeal

louboutindeal scam Internet

I went on this website to order a pair of shoes because it had good deals. I ordered them and they withdrew the money a few days later. I wasn't sure if they received my payment because I never got a confirmation letter like most legit companies. So, I decided to call them...Bad idea because I found out that their answering service was a generic voicemail-no company name, nothing...So, I decided to email them and they emailed me back quite quickly and they told me that they had received my payment, that's when they emailed me my receipt.  I waited about 2 weeks and never heard from them, never got my shoes. So, I emailed them again and they emailed me saying that my shoes will come in a week. They never did, so I emailed them again and they emailed me that same email-you will receive you shoes in a week.  A month passed by and I decided to file a claim with my credit card company because I wanted my money back. They said they would have to call the company and see what's going on. They did and because they called the company they sent my shoes out, but I still have not received them. I will soon because they sent me a shipping status. Bottom line, if my credit card company didn't call or contact them, I would never have received my shoes... this website is a scam and their louboutin's are fake. My shoes are coming from China.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2011 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/louboutindeal/internet/louboutindeal-scam-Internet-704555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on louboutindeal