Complaint Review: LOUD Security

LOUD Security
1690 Roberts Blvd #102 Kennesaw, Georgia USA

LOUD Security UNPROFESSIONAL HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE Kennesaw Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: False Allegations

This company is absolutely horrible.  I have heard nothing but horrible things about this company, but they were a little cheaper so I decided to go with them

HUGE MISTAKE!

Everyone I have ever spoken to is super rude and gets mad when I say I have a problem.  I have talked to several people, from beginning to end.

Brett has been horrible and is definitely a little fruity, but the sad part is he was unprofessional and rude!  Got mad at me for me expressing what I wanted.

Then I spoke to Danielle and she could not even speak clearly and form a sentence.  Absolute horrible attitude and temper.

Overall this experience has been terrible and I will be cancelling my services this week.

PLEASE STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2013 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/LOUD-Security/Kennesaw-Georgia-30144/LOUD-Security-UNPROFESSIONAL-HORRIBLE-HORRIBLE-HORRIBLE-Kennesaw-Georgia-1105206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on LOUD Security

False Allegations

AUTHOR: LOUD Security - ()

Unfortunately we have credible reason to believe that this report is created by the ex-girlfriend of an employee.  It would appear that she is doing anything possible to damage the employee and his reputation.

While we generally do not respond in such a way, we feel that it is necessary to set the record straight and point out the obvious misuse of this service and the harrassmentof our company and its employee.

Harrassment reports have been filled out with the local authorities in this case.