Complaint Review: Louis Blaut

• Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: nickolas — darien Connecticut United States of America
Louis Blaut
seattle , wa. Seattle, Washington United States of America

Louis Blaut Louis Blaut ruined my life. He took my soon, who was 9 years old, and circumcised him. He did not have my permission to do this. He did this because he wanted to abuse my son and myself. To Seattle, Washington

Louis Blaut destroyed our lives.   He took my son who was nine and who trusted him completely and he "circumcised" him.    Although my son had already been circumcised when he was born, this man wanted to circumcise him again.   He was a priest who felt my son ought to be circumcised for religious purposes.

My son trusted him and let him do this.  I call it sexual abuse and butchering of my son's body.    I am his mother and I had not given this rabbi permission to do this.  TO this day Louis Blaut has not been prosecuted for this even though I notified the authorities, Louis moved away, unnoticed.    If you see him or find him, please turn him in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Louis-Blaut/Seattle-Washington-/Louis-Blaut-Louis-Blaut-ruined-my-life-He-took-my-soon-who-was-9-years-old-and-circ-950481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Louis Blaut